Christina Milian cools off Miami heat as she pours her curves in black mesh swimsuit on Miami Beach on Saturday

 The 35-year-old Dip It Low hitmaker Christina Milian's eye-popping curves were on full display in a black mesh two-piece swim suit. 

Christina Milian shows off every bit of her sensational figure in black mesh swimsuit as she hits the beach in Florida on last Saturday. to cool off.
Forgoing make-up, she did accessorize in a gold bracelet, necklace and a pair of large hoops, with her luxuriant curls were left wild and loose.

Despite the picturesque surroundings, Christina appeared to spend a good deal of her time recording Instagram Stories.
The singer silently panned up and down her body, sharing multiple takes with her 4.1million followers.

'Tomorrow isn't promised so I live in this very moment. Peace and Love, Always.. #TTU ❤️ #everyday,' she captioned one selfie.

In a video, she revealed she is considering a full-time move to the beach, proclaiming the east coasts better than the west's.
Remember that? One of her friends pulled a retro move of taking a selfie with an actual camera

'So I feel like I might move to the beach,' she declared. 'I feel like I'm at my best when I'm on the beach.
'I love LA, There is a beach there, but it's not like Caribbean... Islandy.'

The songstress revealed she her pals were staying at the Ritz Carlton, as she posted an envy-inducing photo of the view of the pool from her window.

Comments