Loose Women’s Denise Van Outen strips to a thong for non-surgical bum lift

Image result for DENISE Van Outen bum lift
The TV entertainer, Denise Van Outen stripped down for a non-surgical bum lift procedure and shared the intimate footage on social media.

The Loose Women panellist bared her derriere as she followed in the footsteps of Katie Price, another fan of the treatment.

Speaking to camera, the 43 year-old Denise revealed: "I'm often in my swimwear, so I wanted to have something that's non-invasive and non-surgical, and a couple of my friends recommended the best in the business, Shane Cooper."
Celebrity beautician Craig has looked after famous faces such as Katie Price, Vicky Pattison and Ferne McCann.

He explained: "I'm using the Lipo Firm Pro machine which does dynamic muscle activation, fat and cellulite reduction and contouring the body. It's amazing!"

Denise beamed: "I can't wait to see the results! See, you don't have to go under the knife."

The 43-year-old then switched angles and showed off her derriere mid-treatment as Shane moved a nozzle over her bum.

Denise captioned the video: "So I've got @ShaneCooperUK doing my bespoke head-to-toe treatment for the body and face! Yes it's all NON SURGICAL. By the way, I have got a thong on. This is not a paid post!"
Related image
Fans rushed to comment on the social media post with one follower telling Denise: "You've got an a**e like two cherries in a handkerchief already!"

Another fan put: "Dude has the best job in the world."

The star gave fans a glimpse of her black thong as she relaxed on the treatment bed.

Denise recently shocked Loose Women viewers by revealing some of her underwear is 20 years old.

The panel were discussing a recent report suggesting that some people keep their pants for over two decades on average.
Related image
Denise said: "I've got knickers that are pushing 20 years old, just underwear, like if I bought nice and expensive underwear, I've kept some nice sets from years ago."

Comments