Love Island's Jess Shears flaunts her peachy derriere in a skimpy black swimsuit during sun-drenched Dubai getaway


Having recently confessed that she was more comfortable being naked than having clothes on. 

Jessica Shears, 24, continued to sets pulses racing in her scantily clad display as she escaped Britain's freezing temperatures for a sun-soaked Dubai getaway.

The Love Island star, who is set to wed fiance Dom, 26, later this year, put all focus on her jaw-dropping figure as she posed in a skimpy black swimsuit on board a luxury yacht.

Knowing full well how to work her angles, Jessica sexily perched herself on the stairs for the sizzling image.

With one toned leg sprawled out in front of the other, the reality star arched her back slightly to showcase her figure to perfection.

Clearly having worked up a tan, Jess sported wet tresses while a pair of oversized black shades hid her pretty features.

In another similar snap, Jess decided to take charge as she sat in the captain's seat - this time putting her emphasis on her peachy derriere.
Jessica's Dubai getaway has come at the perfect time seeing as the UK is blanketed with an ongoing layer of snow. 

And making the most of her hot and humid climate, Jessica wowed with her plunging ensemble, which flaunted her ample assets, during her first night of the holiday.

Showcasing her bronzed glow to perfection, Jess wowed in the clingy black top which she teamed with a tight mustard coloured pencil skirt.

In another she was seen continuing to flaunt her eye-popping cleavage while enjoying a lavish meal at STK.
Jess is set to wed fiance Dom, 26, later this year. After the lovebirds set the record straight as pair became the first Islanders to get hitched live on GMB last month February to mark a memoraby valentine in their lives.
Cute: Dom placed a ring on Jess' finger as they enjoyed a practise run ahead of their big day
She says ''Dom would love me no matter what size I am, I'm quite lucky. We're both trying to get into shape for the wedding now so it helps to have things like this.
'I brought him along and he said the body paint could be a new thing...'

Of her wedding, she went on to explain how pressured she feels to look good on the big day.
'You know those photos are going to be in your family home for however many years which is daunting,' she said.
'Our wedding is in Mykonos as well so I know I'll be there the week before in a bikini so it's just those little places that are a little bit wobbly that I know personally that I needed a bit of help with. It was the perfect non surgical way to get rid of them.'

Of future surgery, she said: 'I quite happily got my boobs done and there was no other way to achieve my goal. I had so many issues with my first breast enlargement. There's no downtime. I know when I got my boobs done I was feeling sorry for myself for a good few days, if not weeks.
'But oh my God, I wouldn't go under the knife again. I said when I got my boobs done that I would never go under the knife again unless it's to give birth!'
Jess admitted she 'never in a million years' thought she would meet the man of her dreams on the ITV2 series.

Comments