Chloe Lattanzi claims boob-baring selfies are not deliberate...Really?

The 31-year-old Olivia Newton-John's daughter Chloe Lattanzi, shared an intimate close up of her cleavage that didn't go unnoticed by fans.
The cosmetic surgery addict's black and white snap sees the singer thrust her boobs to camera wearing a teeny top and sunglasses.
One particular fan seemed to be sick of Chloe's boob-baring as they asked: "Can you post without emphasising your boobs?"

Chloe replied: "I like them. But I'll try just for you."

However, the blonde bombshell couldn't resist dropping another comment on the subject.
“ I didn't mean to emphasise them. They just kinda stick out”Chloe Lattanzi.

However, insisted her buxom selfies aren't intentional.

She added: "Also breasts are beautiful big or small. I didn't mean to emphasise them. They just kinda stick out."

Really Chloe?

She continued: "I'm proud of all parts of my body. I have lots of pics where the girls aren't taking over the shot.

"But I'm not ashamed of my breasts. I think breasts are beautiful."
Apart from being an acting legend’s daughter, Chloe's now become more known for her surgically enhanced appearance.

According to reports the star has spent £350k in a bid to look like Barbie, undergoing a nose job, multiple boob jobs, waist and thigh sculpting and Botox.
Image result for Chloe Lattanzi
Image result for Chloe Lattanzi
"Chloe's totally obsessed with getting a Barbie doll body and nothing is ever quite good enough for her," a source told New Idea.
Related image
However, the beauty finally admitted that her love of cosmetic surgery wasn't healthy and headed to US show the Doctors to help with her addiction.

Comments