Frankie Essex shows her six-pack in a low-cut bottoms bikini

The TOWIE star took to Instagram to flaunt the jaw-dropping results of her two-stone weight loss in a tiny pink bikini using good old before and after split.

Frankie's low-cut bottoms showed the makings of a six-pack, while her arms and legs looked leaner than ever.

"Eat clean and train dirty," she captioned the pic, which was quickly inundated with compliments.

Frankie Essex strips off for super sexy photo shoot
Former TOWIE babe Frankie Essex looks smokin' hot in this sexy lingerie shoot
Frankie Essex strikes a pose
Frankie Essex goes topless for the camera
Frankie Essex smoulders in sexy swimwear shoot
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex showing off her curves
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex looks amazing in these raunchy pix
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex showing off her curves
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex showing off her curvy bum
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex looks amazing in these raunchy pix
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex looks super hot in this sexy studio set
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex looks super hot in this sexy studio set
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex showing off her curves
Frankie Essex in the pool
Frankie cooling off
Frankie in the pool
Frankie walks by the pool
Frankie lounges in the pool
Frankie in the pool in Greece
Frankie enjoys the sunshine
Frankie enjoys the cool water in the pool
Frankie showers off by the pool
Frankie Essex
"Holy crap you look amazing! Well done girl," one user gushed, while another chimed in: "Such an inspiration".

"Don't know how you got rid of that excess skin but I'm waaay jealous. Major body goals," a third added.

Frankie launched her own workout DVD last month, focusing on high intensity training (HIT) sessions of 20 minutes each.

But the journey to her new svelte physique hasn't been without its obstacles.
Frankie previously explained that she was barely motivated to get up in the morning – let alone hit the gym – just a year ago.

“This time last year I didn’t want to wake up the next day, I couldn’t get out of bed,” she said.

“I was in a hole, drinking and going out. I was burying my head in the sand, I was really in a bad way, overweight and in a bad relationship that I wanted to get out of,” she continued to Sun Online.

Frankie lost her mum to suicide at the age of 13 and revealed that alcohol tended to make her brood on the most difficult times of her life.

Frankie is trying to get into shape training in a local park near her home to banish her wobbly belly way back in 2014


“Drink for me is a depressant and if I had a drink I’d wake up on my own and not know what to do with myself, so I’d just sit in everyday, eat and just think about the bad times and the s*** times and feel sorry for myself,” she added.

Comments