Frankie Essex flashes camel toe hell

The TOWIE star Frankie Essex dressed in a white bikini, Frankie oozed sex appeal as she proudly flaunted her toned frame on holiday in Crete.
Image result for Frankie Essex
In fact, the blonde beauty looked so hot she could easily have passed for a Bond girl.

However, there was one major error with her outfit choice.

The mix of skin hugging lycra and sea water proved deadly as Frankie was left with an exposed camel toe.

Though while the fail will no doubt leave Frankie cringing, at least it doesn't take away from her impressive weight loss.
The star previously revealed how her ballooning weight caused her to sink into a depressed cycle.

"I was fed up of feeling big and sad I wasn't a happy person.
"Something needed to change for my own head space."

When asked what pushed to her to get her life back on track, she contined: "I was worried I would be in that cycle forever.

"I'm still not over my depression and I don't think I'll ever be – but I have found a way that I can be happy with.
Related image
"At the end of the day if you really want something doing then you have to do it yourself.

"It was a slow path for me but I realised I was the only one who could change the situation.

Comments