Iskra Lawrence shared a sizzling snap of her posing poolside in a pink tankini

Iskra Lawrence, 26,  has shared another sizzling bikini snap as she flaunted her hourglass shape with an inspiring message on Wednesday.

The British bombshell captioned the photo with an uplifting reminder that every hip shape is beautiful, urging her fans to embrace their figures, the British born model looked stunning as she proudly displayed her curves in a pink tankini.


Slicking her wet hair back off her face, the beauty went make-up free and flashed her white teeth with a huge smile.

The size 14 catwalk model flattered her feminine shape with a cute pink tankini decorated with blue flowers, which cinched her in at her petite waist and displayed her gym honed stomach and shapely legs.

The stunner looked blissfully happy as she appeared to enjoy a day at a spa pool, no doubt relaxing and taking a break from her duties as ambassador for curve-celebrating brand Aerie.

The beauty posted snaps in a mauve striped bodycon dress from a charity auction of a wardrobe clearout of her old clothes she held on Tuesday.

Giving a tantalising glimpse of her ample cleavage with the nude sheer panelling of the dress, the blonde swept her tresses off her face in an elegant updo.
Image result for Iskra Lawrence
Related image
Image result for Iskra Lawrence
Related image
Related image
Image result for Iskra Lawrence
Ever a spokeswoman for the body positivity movement, the curvaceous star, who has a loyal Instagram following, raised proceeds from her auction to go to eating disorder charity NEDA. 

Iskra recently admitted she puts careful thought into everything she posts on social media to ensure all of the content she is posting remains positive and inspiring for all of her 3.3 million followers.
Speaking to MailOnline earlier this month, she explained: 'I do have rules for social media, and I put thought into everything that I post.

'If I'm out to dinner with my friends or focusing on other things then I won't post then and there because I want to make sure I have the time to think about what I'm writing and what I'm putting up.

'You can't be happy all the time, and I want to share real moments with my followers - not just put on a happy face for the sake of it.

'But I do also want to make sure that the messages that I'm sharing are positive in some way, and that they are real and natural.

'So I'll often wait and take some time out when I'm at home or in the back of a taxi going from one place to another, and then I'll focus my attention on what I'm posting.'
She added: 'Of course though there will be the odd occasions where I just post something in the moment - that happens too!'
 Iskra Lawrence flaunts her toned curves
Model Iskra Lawrence On The Beach In Montauk
Iskra Lawrence looks amazing in a blue bikini
Iskra Lawrence reveals her bum in sexy blue bikini

Comments