Transgender BBC Star Rebekah shares NAKED pics on Social Media to silence critics

Rebekah Shelton took to twitter to silent some of her critics with full naked selfies. The transgender star who rose to fame before transitioning as Rodrigo on Big Brother decided nudity was the only way forward.

Forgoing strategically placed emojis or props to protect her modesty, the blonde left the pic completely uncensored.

"This is the answer for the haters who call me a man! I am a woman, this is ME," she captioned the graphic pic.

“This is the answer for the haters who call me a man! ”Rebekah Shelton

The top-down shot gave an intimate look at both her her surgically-enhanced breast and nether regions – and unsurprisingly wasn’t to everyone’s tastes.

One of her 21,000 followers asked: "I wish you well but is this really appropriate?"

Rebekah shot back: "I’m really sorry but it hurts me to see people being so nasty to me."

Transgender man gives birth to his own baby in world first

CBBC's 'Just a Girl' raises awareness of transgender issues

Meanwhile another wrote: "I open up Twitter and have a pair of t*** and a p**** in my face!"

And a third chimed in: "Just block the haters. I get what you’re proving but bit explicit for Twitter."

Rebekah went on to retweet a series of supportive comments from her fans, who had nothing but nice things to say about her bod.
However, Rebekah is not the only celebrity that is so passionate posts unclad selfies online. 

 Rebekah rose to fame on Big Brother before transitioning
One joked: "Well, the one one thing we have learned from this post is that you don't have an all over tan. We already knew you were a lady."

It’s not the first time Rebekah has donned her birthday suit to make a point.

She previously shared intimate snaps of her vagina dilation – a process that stretches the skin to promote elasticity.

Comments