Demi Rose set to relocate to LA to become a Hollywood movie star after taking acting lessons

The Birmingham-born model aspires to be a Bond Girl or the next Lara Croft as she sets her sights

The Birmingham-born model, Demi Rose who has six million Instagram followers, says her real passion is the movies – not stripping off and modelling bikinis - and she’s off to La La land to make her dreams come true.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online, Demi said: "I've been taking acting classes once a week and they are helping to build my confidence.
"The plan is to move to Los Angeles as soon as I can get a working visa. I can't be sure I am going to make it but I want to try my best.”

Discussing her dream role, she continued: "Movies have always been a passion of mine ever since I went to stage school when I was a teenager.
"I'm a huge fan of Angelina Jolie and would love to star in a Lara Croft film like she did. But another ambition is to become a Bond girl as I love the style and glamour of those films.”

She added: “I’m just a girl from Birmingham and am already living a dream so who knows what is going to happen next.”

Demi is expected to hit 10 million Instagram followers this year and she already has a huge fan base in the States, which stands her in good stead for her acting career there.
“I have lots of fans in the States so it feels like the natural thing to do and it will allow me to go to acting auditions,” she told us.

“I’m not sure I’d do a reality show like Kim Kardashian but I wouldn’t rule it out either.”

But despite being famed for her incredible figure, which she credits to working out four days a week with a personal trainer, Demi says she still gets insecure at times.
She admitted: “There are some days where I don’t feel good about how I look because I have blemishes or whatever. And I have to admit that I sometimes don’t go out if I’m feeling that way.”
But Demi isn’t letting any insecurity get in the way of her dreams, adding: “There is more pressure on me now but I’m really enjoying life. I never imagined I would be as successful as I am and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for me next.”

Comments