Chrissy Teigen asks plastic surgeon for 'new butt' on Twitter

The 31-year-old mum-of-one and wife of John Legend Chrissy Teigen, seems to be tired of her average size butt! and now the super model has requested a new booty from famed cosmetic surgeon, Dr Miami.

Dr. Michael Salzhauer is a Floridian surgeon whose Brazilian butt lifts (or BBLs) have become legendary thanks to his celebrity clientele and his gory operations being broadcasted on Snapchat.

And now, he could be adding another A-list name to his roster of clients.

“Hello. I want a butt”Chrissy Teigen

After social media star Julz Goddard tweeted at Dr Miami: "Hey @TheRealDrMiami let's talk about fat transfers tomorrow", the surgeon responded: "Absolutely!!! Because not everyone is naturally blessed."

This caught Chrissy's attention, with the model tweeting: "Hello. I want a butt."
Chrissy Teigen at American Music Awards
Dr Miami quickly responded: "I got you girl. I'll trade your new butt for @johnlegend singing All of Me to my wife for our 22nd wedding anniversary next month. Deal?"

But when that offer didn't attract a response from Chrissy, he followed up: "I've got one waiting for you in my office. How quickly can you get to Miami?"
Chrissy Teigen flashes 'vag-ewellery' in high slit dress
Chrissy, who is married to John Legend,  made a name for herself off the back of her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue worthy curves. Replied: "Do u just have a tray of butts?"

Dr Miami didn't answer this query, but we're intrigued.

We reckon Chrissy's social media surgery request was just a joke – not only because the bombshell doesn't need it, but because she's pranked people with surgery "confessions" before.

In an interview with Byrdie, the mum-of-one said: "Everything about me is fake expect my cheeks.
"I had my armpit sucked out, which was one of the best things. It’s a big secret, but I don’t care."

But she later clarified on Twitter: "Reminder to never ever joke, ever (I did do the armpits, no regrets except it clearly came back).
Chrissy poses naked as she tans her body
Chrissy Teigen Gets Naked During A Photo Shoot on Miami Beach
"You think I’d have this ass if I’d done extensive work? Like who would ask for this ass."

We doubt John Legend is complaining.

Comments