Jessica Shears boasts of 'best sex' with Dom Lever

The 24-year-old, whose curvaceous figure and ample assets are set to make her a whopping £2million over the next year, has opened up about "being wild" in the bedroom with her beau of two months.

Jessica Shears told Fabulous magazine that her and Dom's antics in the bedroom are top notch.

The glamour model previously said she would not have sex in the Love Island villa, but her feelings for the Mancunian model resulted the pair getting it on between the sheets after just six days in.

"Dom's gorgeous," she said. "I was adamant I wasn't having sex, but I definitely made him wait.

"I don't regret it at all. It wasn't a one-night thing. But in the future, I won't let my kids watch that show.
"Dom is the best sex I've ever had. I may not have been his first, but I'd better be his last.

However, their busy schedule of numerous #spon posts on Instagram and meet and greets in clubs all across the country have resulted in the pair not quite being able to get as rough and wild in the bedroom as they'd like.
"We haven't even had the chance to be that wild yet, to be honest," Jess admits. We're always really tired.

"It sounds ridiculous because we are in these lovely hotel rooms, but we go to sleep. We're a bit boring, like a married couple."
Dom and Jess's relationship has been strong since the ITV2 show finished in July, with the pair getting matching tattoos dedicated to each other.

But while the couple are happy now, things weren't always so rosy between the pair, with the pair rocked by rumours Jess slept with "Muggy" Mike Thalassitis upon being unceremoniously dumped from the villa – something Jess denies.
"I'm friendly with Mike but there's nothing between us," she explained. "I don't have one-night stands. Dom knows the truth.
"I wouldn't say Dom's family gave me a hard time, but due to all the stories, they were dubious about me. But then they saw us together, and I think I've got the seal of the approval now."

Comments