Damn! Jemma Lucy flaunts Kim K booty in full moon extravaganza

Jemma Lucy
Ex On The Beach beauty Jemma Lucy dressed in her skintight had an impromptu photoshoot in the middle the of the street and poses with her Kim's like butt in the air.

With a protein shake and towel in hand, Jemma pouted up a storm before heading out into the night.
Speaking about the new look on 100% Hotter, Jem said: "I’m like a pinup doll, I can’t believe that’s me, I would never ever have picked this.

"I would prefer to go out like this more than I normally do because it’s more of a statement."

Though while she clearly loves her current X-rated reputation, the 28-year-old admitted it has come at a cost.
"My mum rejected me as a daughter because of the way I look," she explained.

"She doesn't like the way I look on her social media unless they're really old but it makes me want to do it more.

"It's my career and its what I want to do."

Comments