Danielle Mason talks about her Sex romps

During a late night chat on Dr Pam Spurr's Talk Radio show on Saturday night. Danielle Mason opened up about her bedroom antics admitting she just can't say no to a bad boy.
Related image
Related image

"I've only been with one or two people for the last six years," she explained.

"Men do think that you are easy because you are a model but it is not the case at all.
Related image
"I find men want a women that they can't have… I am actually looking for love now though.

"I'm ready to meet someone and do some nice things and a have happy relationship."
Image result for Danielle Mason
The Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star reveals what turns her on the most, the blonde gal continued: "I usually go for bad boys but recently I have gone on a few dates with nice guys but I am missing that chemistry with them.
"If I'm honest I'm yet to find a bad boy that is really good in bed but I think what really turns a girl on is a guy who is naughty.
Image result for Danielle Mason
Related image
"If you fancy a person when you are doing your business it is more attractive for you and turns you on more."
"You really want to know what gets me going in the bedroom?," she teased.

"I like a bit of strangling, I like a bit of hands round my neck.
Related image
Image result for Danielle Mason
Image result for Danielle Mason
"I love a man who is so into you it's a joke. It really turns me on.
Not holding back she added: "I am actually more of a giver. I end up giving because I like to shock.

"I'm actually really naughty in the bedroom."

Comments