Frankie Essex goes topless for tantalising beach display

British Reality TV star Frankie Essex 28, is currently living the high life in Los Angeles after jetting out for some summer sun.

But what is a holiday to a reality star if they don't hit the beach without a camera in tow?

Dressed in a loose white skirt and matching bikini, Frankie looked effortlessly stylish as she strutted along the golden sands.

Keen to show off her impressive weight loss, Frankie Essex posed up a storm – making sure her trim-tum was on full display.
And now it seems she can't keep her clothes on as Frankie buckled under the heat and decided to whip off her bikini top.

Raising her arm in the air, the Essex gal slowly untied the strap as she clutched at her assets.

She then cheekily discarded the garment over her shoulder.
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex looks amazing in these raunchy pix
Frankie Essex smoulders in sexy swimwear shoot
Hoping to protect her modesty, Frankie placed her hands over her nipples.

However, unfortunately for the star, her right boob tried to make a break for it and was seen poking out between her fingers.

In her interview with Daily Star Online  she talks about what motivated her to shed the weight, Frankie said: "I was just fed up all the time."
Ex-TOWIE Babe Frankie Essex showing off her curves
She added: "I was fed up of feeling big and sad, I wasn't a happy person.

"Something needed to change for my own head space.

"I was worried I would be in that cycle forever.

"I'm still not over my depression and I don't think I'll ever be, but I have found a way that I can be happy with it."

Comments