Jasmin Walia showcases flaunts her enviable toned curves and peachy derriere in yellow string bikini in Ibiza

The 27 year-old former The Only Way Is Essex star Jasmin Walia, donned a vibrant yellow bikini for her relaxing day in the sun, with the plunging top and bejewelled straps drawing attention to her pert bust.

The star's envy-inducing abs and tiny waist were also on full display as she took a refreshing dip in the crystalline waters.

The skimpy high-cut bottoms, which were also adorned with gold rings and crystal at the sides, accentuated her toned legs and flashed a generous glimpse of her peachy derriere.

Choosing glamour over comfort, the reality star - who quit TOWIE in 2015- went for a full face of make-up for her day at the beach.
Her sparkling peepers were enhanced with plenty of metallic shadow, fluttery lashes and lashings of eye-liner which her plump pout was painted with a frosted pink gloss.


Showing her dedication to a beach-ready look, Jasmin had her raven locks worn in a bouncy blow-dried style which flowed down to her waist.

Keeping her accessories simple and sparkling, she wore diamond stud earrings and a clutch of glittering rings.

Sporting somewhat impractical nails for the beach, her pointy talons were painted in an array of candied hues.

Jasmin has previously admitted she works hard in the gym to maintain her toned curves.
She told Star magazine: 'I go to the gym three times a week and do toning exercise and weight. I don't do cardio because I'm not trying to lose weight. I'd like to gain some muscle.

'I'm naturally skinny so I have to watch what I eat to make sure I don't lose too much. If I'm very busy and running around, I can lose a lot of weight without meaning to. As it's summer I'm working on my bum more so I can look good in bikinis.'

But the beauty admitted she can't resist a spot of junk good once in a while - particularly her favourite, Chinese food.
Jasmin added: 'I love a Chinese takeaway. I have duck pancakes, chicken chow mein, beef in black bean sauce, salt and pepper chicken and sweetcorn soup. Obviously I don't eat all of it at once, but it's hard to choose!'

Comments