Charlotte Crosby describes 2016 as the most traumatic year of her life

Charlotte Crosby has described 2016 as "traumatic."
Aside splitting from her on off boyfriend Gaz Beadle, she also quit Geordie Shore, and suffered a ectopic pregnancy just to mention few.

Looking back on the year, Charlotte said: "It’s been a learning curve – so much has happened that it’s made me stronger.
Charlotte Crosby takes her little black dress from day to night
Charlotte Crosby teams up with NOW TV to launch Aqua Daemon, Supernatural Spring Water to protect fans watching new horror show Outcast
Charlotte Crosby wears a cheeky slogan swimsuit
Charlotte Crosby looks amazing in swimwear
Charlotte Crosby shows off her booty in a thong and sexy lace all in one
Charlotte Crosby tans it up in a purple bikini, Cape Verde
Charlotte Crosby from hit TV show Geordie Shore
Charlotte Crosby shows off her stunning figure and new look in sexy lace lingerie
"I’ve learnt that I can cope with so much more than I ever thought I could.
“It was definitely the most traumatic year of my life so far”Charlotte Crosby

"It’s made me realise I should never have to put up with crap, and it’s made me know my own worth."

She added to Heat mag: "It was definitely the most traumatic year of my life so far."
Despite being linked to a host of men in the past few months including Stephen Bear and Ash Harrison, the northern gal admits she is still looking for the one.

"If they make time for you to be in their life that’s a sign of a good person," she continued.
The couple pose for a selfie together

Comments