Victoria's Secret vixen Kelly's cups overflowing assets during sweaty sauna session

The 22-year-old Australian model went completely starkers above the waist and caused cleavage spillage from all angles.

Kelly hit the sauna in nothing but a pair of knickers and took her 671,000 Instagram followers along for the tantalising ride.

Kelly showed exactly how she bagged her coveted Victoria's Secret role, by flaunting her near-naked form in its entirety.

Related image
“When I found out I'd booked that show it was the happiest moment of my life. The hard work paid off”Kelly Gale

Kelly gripped her cleavage with her hand but ensured that her perky chest remained in plain sight.

With her boobs nearing chin level, she flashed a smile at the camera and peace sign at the camera.

Kelly appeared fresh-faced and make up free, while her dark locks were pulled into a bun.

Succeeding in somehow making sweating seriously sexy, the half-Indian beauty informed her fans of her "sweat sesh" in the caption.

Kelly seems to be upping her beauty and fitness regime in time for the annual Victoria Secret Fashion Show.

Related image
Kelly Gale strips off for an alfresco shower
The brunette bombshell appeared in the Victoria Secret Fashion Show in 2013, 2014 and 2016.

And in August, Kelly confirmed she would be returning once again for the show in Shanghai, China.

She said on Instagram: "At 14 I saw a video of Adriana Lima, her hard work ethic inspired me.

"From that moment my goal was to make the VSFS at age 18. When I found out I'd booked that show it was the happiest moment of my life.

"The hard work paid off."

Comments